Expect: Mobile Indicates that this is a valid mobile number
The number used for the lookup
Expect one of the following. Each error code directly relates to an error_text result listed below:
Expect one of the following:
• Live (0)
• Dead (1)
• Inconclusive (5)
• Insufficient Credit (7)
• No Teleservice Provisioned (11)
• Absent Subscriber (27)
• Number Not Supported (999)
Expect: Delivered ,Undelivered or Rejected
The MCC and MNC identify the Mobile Country Code and Mobile Network Code
Will indicate if the number has been ported from it's Original Network to a different Current Network
Will indicate if the number is currently roaming outside of it's home location
An error code of 0, an error text of Live and a status of Delivered all mean the number is live and contactable.
There are three ways your number could be returned as Absent Subscriber:
- A prolonged period of inactivity.
- If a phone is turned off / Airplane mode and a call is made to that number. The HLR database will be updated to Absent Subscriber until a successful call has been made.
- The number has been allocated to a SIM card that has not yet been used and therefore never connected.