The Error Text column in your results .CSV gives you information on the current status of the number you have checked.
The Error Text wording directly relates to the Error Code and Status.
For example, anything marked as Live will always be Error Code 1 and Status Delivered
All other Error Texts and Error Codes do not reflect a Live a number and are therefore marked in the Status column as Undelivered
Active mobile number.*
Number decommissioned by the owning network.
We are unable to retrieve a response from the network for this number.
The account had insufficient funds to process this request.
No Teleservice Provisioned
This number is not able to receive calls or SMS messages.
This is usually a number relating to a data SIM.
This number has not been active for a short period of time.
Please see box below for a more detailed description.
Number Not Supported
This is an invalid number. Possible reasons include:
• The number does not contain a valid country code.
• The number does not contain a valid number range.
• The number is too long or too short.
• The number is a Landline number. ( this works differently for North America numbers, please see below )
• We have no coverage for the owning network of the number.
There are three ways your number could be returned as Absent Subscriber:
- A prolonged period of inactivity.
- If a phone is turned off / Airplane mode and a call is made to that number. The HLR database will be updated to Absent Subscriber until a successful call has been made.
- The number has been allocated to a SIM card that has not yet been used and therefore never connected.
For some networks, only the MCC MNC information is available. In this instance all numbers checked belonging to one of these networks will be given a Delivered status
We advise all users to visit our Coverage Checker page before uploading numbers for processing.
North American numbers - Prefix 1
We'll identify if a number is a Landline but for those numbers recognised as Landline then we are unable to give an accurate status for that number.
In this instance all Landline numbers are given a an Error Text result of LIVE by default.